Wednesday, February 4

25 Random Things

I've tagged my friends in Facebook with the lame version of the "25 Random Things" list and they eventually dropped all the words before and after the open inverted commas, and just stuck with the main title, so here's a selection of my favourites from all the lists I've read so far (in no particular order, and unedited):

1. I once had a salami sandwich and ate the red ring around the salami. A few days later, I pooped the red ring out in one piece and it looked like a tapeworm.
2. I hate Portage (Michigan) Moms with the fire of a thousand suns.
3. "God Hates Shrimp" makes me giggle every time. Google it.
4. I fucking liked Aretha's hat at the inauguration.
5. I rather be kidnapped by Al-Qaeda than work in the hospitality industry ever again.
6. I'm a very bad liar. I once called my boss when I was 15 minutes late to work. I think it's because I was brought up by my Jewish Mom and Grandma...Thanks for that lifetime of guilt tripping!
7. I once got a professor fired...He told me that I was a horrible singer, and called me other names that cannot be repeated. In other words...Don't mess with me.
8. In fact, I'll eat/ have eaten just about anything: jellyfish, iguana, seahorse (in a soup), chicken feet. But not Manwiches. Those freak me out.
9. My family were superstitious Buddhists. My dad once had an exorcist come over to do a house blessing and when the exorcist reported that my mother had "a dark force" in her, my dad was oddly delighted: "I knew it!"
10. Least proud moment: I broke up with a boy because he was fat.
11. I can't drink due to some bullshit enzyme deficiency I have that turns Long Island Ice Teas into rat poison.
12. Teddy Roosevelt is my role model...yeah I have a role model.
13. I like to drink because I can say things and blame the booze the second day.
14. Lottery is for people hwo are bad at math.
15. English is a superior language. <-- entry by a Romanian
16. I'm still waiting for my 6-pack to reveal itself.
17. My 2nd favorite quote "You should be shot carefully and buried carelessly" - Marvin Yap
18. I am a balanced melancholic choleric, looking for someone who is a balanced phlegmatic sanguin, if that makes any sense.
19. I am a Christian , let's leave it at that.
20. Do you know it is almost impossible to find Riesling in Malaysia restaurants.
21. And NO I don't get 24 months bonus for working in an oil and gas company.
22. I want to do all extreme sports by 30.
23. I read somewhere that the American (office) employee is only truly productive for about 2-3 hours out of an 8-hour workday. I follow that statistic very closely. Please do not tell my boss.
24. I think women who keep their hair down to their waist and beyond, have no idea how stupid they look.
25. I honestly don't care about starving children.

No comments: