Monday, February 2

God's Team

Santonio is MVP, bitches!The Steelers won the Superbowl yesterday. I must admit I had no idea Big Ben was that good -- watch his lightning fast pump fakes; and the final touchdown by Santonio Holmes was heavenly.

Now, I had no intention of starting the first day of coming back to blogging with an entry about an "abomination" like American Football. I'm not really a fan of regular football (the one the rest of the world plays) either, so don't yell at me. However, I feel obliged to "assimilate" this blog into my present location.

Many of you whom have stuck with me, reading my ramblings while it was on GeoCities and hand-coded in HTML, may not find all this "American stuff" applicable. Just think of this blog as a buffet line: you can pick what you want and ignore the rest. Unlike the days of yore, I am including subject titles to ease your selection but yes, they will be as ambiguous as you should expect, since it's coming from me.

I'm having a lot of trouble using these WYSIWYG Blogger/Blogspot templates and applications. They don't even cooperate when I type in break tags. I should not complain because I am only using this website, like everyone else, in an attempt to simplify blog posting and maintenance; however I still get upset at myself for being lazy and not finding the time to upgrade my coding skills. So now that I have left all my techie education to rot, you can find me here on Blogger/Blogspot fairly often.

Congratulations to Mike Tomlin and the Pittsburgh Steelers. You really are God's Team. Suck it, Tony Romo!

No comments: